Get Information About Fruit And Vegetable Home Juicers
We all know that fruits and vegetables are full of powerful nutrients that help us in a variety of health problems. We also know that cooking or heating destroys the nutritional properties and we lose the phytochemicals, antioxidants, living enzymes and vitamins because of these methods. Juicing fruits and vegetables help us to preserve the nutritional value and to promote overall health. Some fruit and vegetable concentrates are said to help in fighting and thwarting cancer and reduce inflammation and pain.
Find out which fruit and vegetable juices help in which ways to help you boost your health:
• Tomato: It stimulates food metabolism, reduces the risk of cancers, helps women in pregnancy and nursing and helps in digestion
• Pumpkin: it helps in heart diseases, kidney and liver diseases, reduces insomnia if taken with honey
• Beet: It reduces stress and insomnia
• Wheat grass: It improves the digestive system, prevents cancer, diabetes and heart disease, detoxifies the body and help women during menopause
• Pomegranate: It has a vast store of antioxidants, lowers LDL cholesterol, increases blood flow to the heart in people with ischemic coronary heart disease and thwarts prostate cancer
• Apple: It boosts the immune system, prevents cancer and heart disease, promotes weight loss, improves brain function and reduces cholesterol levels
• Grape: It is good for the nervous system, fatigue, reduces the level of cholesterol and also heart pressure. It also has anti-bacterial, laxative, diuretic effects on the body
• Orange: It prevents recurrences of painful kidney stones
There are several types of fruit and vegetable juicers such as masticating juicers, triturating juicers and centrifugal juicers. These juicers help you to extract juices from pulp, so that you don’t have to restrict yourself to a total fruit and vegetable diet.
Fruit and vegetable juicers
The most commonly seen juicers are centrifugal juicers that peruse blades and a sieve followed by masticating juicers that have a single gear and follow a ‘chewing like process’ to squeeze out the juice and lastly triturating juicers that have twin gears that crush fruit and then press it.
Centrifugal juicers are common, and work by using high speed motors that actually destroy several nutrients and essential enzymes due to heat produced by the speedy action. Moreover, it is noisy and you need a larger amount of fruits and vegetables to get the same quantity of juice that you would get with masticating juicer. The reason that most people make use of centrifugal juicers is that it used to be the only type of juicer available.
Masticating and triturating juicers release deep-seated nutrients and enzymes and break up more of the phytochemical from fruits and vegetables resulting in juices richer in nutrients and minerals. Both operate at a very low speed of about 80-160 RPM, preserving the precious enzymes and nutrients that get as close to its natural form as possible.
Masticating juicers are revolutionary, versatile and efficient. The low speed action of a masticating juicer allows you to get more nutrient-rich juice with fewer vegetables. A masticating juicer is a lot more quiet, less messy and easier to clean.
It is very good for juicing soft and leafy vegetables including wheat grass and alfalfa sprouts, which would not have been the case with early day juicers. The best part is that this godsend juicer works like a food processor too. If you are ever in the mood of cooking, it will help you mince, grind and make ice cream, noodles and pasta. Also, you don’t need to buy baby food processor, if you need one in the future, as this incredible juicer doubles as a baby food processor too. Get the most revolutionary product and boost your health in the best possible manner.
Hippocrates twin gear juicer
This juicer will remove the last drop from the fruit and serve you the most nutrient rich juice. It is the most efficient of all juicers in the market and comes with a host of attachments that make juicing fun and easy. Don’t miss this amazing juicer if you are on a lookout for the best juicer available in the market.
By: Shaily brown