Healthy Detox Method – Try It For Yourself
A healthy detox method is exactly what it says it is. From the day you are born until the day you die, you need sustenance to aid everyday activities. If you stop being aware of this, you become unhealthy. Bad eating habits, too much alcohol, smoking and stress all add to unhealthy chemicals in our bodies.
A healthy detox is truly supportive toward getting your body back towards functioning more efficiently. It is a process of ridding your body of harmful chemicals and toxins. Your body should work like a well-oiled engine, running smoothly, so a total body detox is the perfect answer.
The liver plays the part of keeping the body clean and stopping other Toxins getting into your bloodstream. But, when the liver is over worked, it starts running slowly and doesn’t perform as it should do. So, that’s when you need a healthy detox method to improve your health and well being.
If possible, a healthy detox should last from 1 week to a month, but not more than 3 times a year. More than that can cause nutrient deficiencies and imbalances.
Here are a few ways to implement a healthy detox.
* Start by eating a healthier diet, lots of fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds and whole grains. These are just some of the healthier choices. They provide natural minerals and vitamins and also aid the body to better digestion. Eat small portions 4-6 times a day at regular times. Eat less during the afternoon and evening and steam and grill rather than fry.
* Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Also, you can drink green, fruit or herbal teas. Try some vegetable juices for a change. These are all cleansing drinks for your body.
* Drink less alcohol and smoke less. (stopping these can add to stress so just do your best)
* Exercise regularly, even if it is just a brisk walk every day. If it makes you sweat, it will help rid your body of bad toxins.
* It’s important to get regular sleep and rest.
* It is not enough for just the body to be healthy. Your mind must be too. Be positive in your outlook and try to rid yourself of anything that is stressing you.
Follow these tips for a healthy detox method and you will feel more energized. It will improve your immune system along with your bowel movements. Some people enjoy a fasting cleanse but this is a more gentle approach, especially if this is a new experience for you. Start soon to feel the results!!!!
By: Ann Patterson