5 Ways To Cure Acne Quickly
Acne is a common skin disease affecting almost everybody. It is caused due to blockage of skin follicle ducts of sebaceous glands. This leads to inflammation and subsequent infection by a bacterium called P.Acnes. There are prescription medications that can be used to deal with the problem of acne but, they come with all kinds of side effects and risks. For this reason, it will be in your best interest to learn how you can deal with this problem naturally and this article shows you how.
1. According to Dr. Eugene S. Bereston “the therapeutic use of Vitamin A began almost with the discovery of the vitamin.” Bereston also noted that the first property of vitamin A is its ability to stimulate growth. The American Academy of Dermatology reports that vitamin A is vital to the health of both your skin and your eyes. The academy recommends a daily dose of vitamin A. Examples of vitamin A enriched foods include citrus fruits, carrots, tomatoes, yellow squash, and pumpkin. Vitamin A can also be applied to the skin topically with creams to promote cell growth.
2. Applying Bengal gram flour mixed with curd is known to be beneficial for the skin diseases like acne. Green gram flour mixed with water is a good way to cleanse the skin. Gram flour is a popular acne herbal medication and also acts like a mild bleach.
3. Lemon juice, vinegar and aloe are very good in treating the problem. You can carefully clean the pores and make sure that they do not clog. Aloe will work by healing damaged skin and you will get the relief you need. However, there are people who might react to lemon juice and you need to seek medical assistance on this. All in all, you need to try out these natural remedies because they will not hurt.
4. Apply the paste to the pimple. The best way to apply the Turmeric, is to put it on the pimple kind of thick, and then put a band aid over the Turmeric so it stays in place. You can use more than one band aid if needed. You will need to keep this on for two hours.
5. Another acne herbal medication is fenugreek seed. They are used for prevention of skin infections like acne. For this a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds (methi) are boiled in a liter of water for few minutes. This water can be used for cleansing skin, as a face wash and applied overnight.
By: zechong cai